Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm an addict!

So... today I was having a really crappy day. Nothing was wrong, I was just in a pissy mood. I didn't know why, I didn't care why, I just wanted to break something...

The second I sat down at my computer tonight and turned on my music it all went away. All the anger, all the tension, everything.

Therefore, I've concluded that I am a music addict.

I think I should invest in an i-pod or something... that way I don't feel the need to kill people when I'm away from my computer too long. O.o

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, get an ipod.
    I would give you my old one, but...
    I don't want to because you're never on msn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE my Ipod! Can go anywhere, and I have the video one so I even download movie trailers which makes me happy. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Ipod idea is good, I love mine, I grocery shop with it sometimes.

    ReplyDelete