Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Post

Woohoo!

I have a blog, and I'm very scared and excited. I'm usually a pretty reserved person, but here in my blog, I'm going to say what I feel. I am, for the first time in my life, going to say "Fuck it. I don't care what you think. This is what I think." and be honest with you guys, and with myself.

I'm gonna start out with me.

My name is Ryan. I have 4 sisters and no brothers.
I haven't lived at home for about a year now.
I love music more than anything. Period.

On that note, I want to be a composer.

Today, I slept in until about 4:30 pm, got up, played WoW (Boomimoom on Anub'arak) until my computer crashed. (because I hit the power cord with my foot >_<) After rebooting (and a few choice swear words) I started listening to my music.

(I'm addicted to the song "Look Out Sunshine" right now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZVA2zMX1xo)

and IMing a little with a couple of friends. One of which (Lee) is the reason I'm doing this, and is the amazing girl who made this layout for me.

(Check out her site if you want one. http://customlayoutsbylee.blogspot.com )

Now I'm going to sit back, relax, and eat some popcorn. (with delicious white chedder seasoning)

-Ryan

6 comments:

  1. Any friend of Lee is a friend of...on second thought...welcome to the life of a blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of Lee's! Interesting, this could be fun! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friend of Lee's! Welcome to blog land!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee had your link posted so i am stoppingby to say hi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ryan, welcome to the blogosphere. =)

    ReplyDelete